Photography: Tim Evan Cook
Martha Stewart Living, September 2005
- 2 cups assorted brine-cured olives, rinsed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, flakes
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 4 orange zest (4 inches each)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir all ingredients in an 8-inch square baking dish. Cover with foil; bake until fragrant and heated through, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.