Pineapple-Filled Papayas with Kiwi and Hawaiian Pink Sea Salt
Martha Stewart Living, January 2007
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (about 2 1/4 pounds), peeled, quartered lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise (6 cups)
- 3 large papayas (about 16 ounces each), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 6 kiwis halved, crosswise
- 2 tablespoons coarse Hawaiian pink sea salt (optional)
- Arrange the pineapple in papaya halves. Serve each papaya half with 2 kiwi halves. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.