Roasted Mustard Potatoes
This take on potato salad is perfect for a picnic because it doesn't include mayonnaise.
Everyday Food, June 2004
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour
- Yield Serves 8
- 3 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a nonstick rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with 3 tablespoons olive oil; season generously with coarse salt and ground pepper. Turn cut sides down. Bake, turning once, until golden brown and fork-tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together white-wine vinegar, grainy mustard, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add hot potatoes; season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.