Make a signature cocktail: Mash up a pile of raspberries with mint, vodka, and Prosecco for drinks that will awaken your palate (and your table's palette).
Martha Stewart Living, September 2005
- 1 1/2 pints fresh raspberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 large sprigs (about 2 ounces) fresh mint, basil, or both, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Prosecco or Lambrusco
- Reserve 16 berries. Mash the remaining berries, the sugar, and herbs in a large glass bowl. Stir in vodka, lemon juice, and Prosecco. Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher, pressing through; discard solids. Serve over ice. Squeeze 2 berries into each drink. Garnish with herb sprigs.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.