Slow-Roasted Tomato Slices
These delicious slow-roasted tomato slices can be paired with hearty Macaroni and Cheese -- both recipes are adapted from "Martha Stewart's Cooking School."
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- Yield Makes enough for 8 servings
- 6 small tomatoes, sliced crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomato slices on rimmed baking sheets in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme leaves. Transfer to oven and roast until softened and browned in spots, about 20 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.