Try these potatoes with Steaks with Balsamic-Mustard Sauce and Steamed Green Beans.
Everyday Food, May 2005
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds red new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a 5-quart pot, bring 1/2 inch water to a boil; add salt and potatoes. Cover; cook, turning occasionally, until tender, about 14 to 16 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a bowl. (Reserve pot of water for Steamed Green Beans.
- Sprinkle potatoes with rosemary and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Break up potatoes with a fork or spoon, tossing to coat; cover to keep warm.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.