Preserved Lemon Dressing
This recipe from Joan Nathan's "New American Cooking" is used to make Quinoa with Asparagus and Preserved Lemon Dressing.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2009
- 1 lemon from Preserved Lemons (http://www.marthastewart.com/255483/preserved-lemons)
- 7 to 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse lemon in water, drain, and cut in half. Remove seeds and flesh from half of the lemon and chop rind into little pieces; set aside.
- Remove seeds from remaining lemon half and add to the bowl of a food processor along with olive oil, cumin, coriander, and pepper; process until pureed. If dressing seems too thick, add water to reach desired consistency. Stir in preserved rind.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.