Chicken, Chickpea, and Pesto Salad
Shredded cooked chicken breasts and chickpeas make this pesto salad hearty enough for a main course.
Everyday Food, June 2010
- 2 shredded cooked chicken breast halves
- 1/2 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup Basic Basil Pesto (http://www.marthastewart.com/284331/basic-basil-pesto)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, cucumber, celery, and chickpeas. Add Basic Basil Pesto and a squeeze of lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.