Salted Pistachio Brittle
Recipe from "The Martha Stewart Show" TV kitchen
The Martha Stewart Show
- Yield Makes about 1/2 cup
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, raw, shelled pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt, such as Fleur de Sel
- Spray a small rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine sugar, honey, and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil without stirring, and cook until deep golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle evenly with pistachios and salt. Let cool completely.
- Break into pieces as desired.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.