Salmon Salad with Parsley and Capers
A beautifully poached piece of salmon, clean tasting and light, is a terrific summer meal. The technique really has only one rule: Don't overcook. The salmon should be cooked ever so gently in barely simmering liquid until the center is just slightly translucent.
Everyday Food, June 2009
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 6-ounce fillets Simple Poached Salmon (http://www.marthastewart.com/285588/simple-poached-salmon)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine red onion, red-wine vinegar, capers, olive oil, and salt. Let stand 10 minutes. Add salmon and parsley.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.