Everyday Food, June 2004
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 small red cabbage (1 1/2 pounds), cored, quartered, and finely shredded
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and grated
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Add cabbage and apples; season with coarse salt and ground pepper, and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.