Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Everyday Food, September 2005
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 3/4 pounds (about 6 medium) white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Quarter potatoes. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Add the olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer, cut sides down. Roast, turning potatoes halfway through, until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Squeeze garlic cloves out of their skins; serve with potatoes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.