Grilled Tomato Linguine
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 pound linguine
- Coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Grilled Tomatoes (http://www.marthastewart.com/282811/grilled-tomatoes)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 pound linguine. Cook according to package instructions. Drain; return to pot.
- Add oil, Parmesan, and grilled tomatoes. Divide among bowls, and serve immediately with more Parmesan, as desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.