Iceberg Salad with Creamy Honey Dressing
Creme fraiche is in the dairy section of many grocery stores. It adds a tangy note to the dressing, but more sour cream can be substituted.
Martha Stewart Living, February 2007
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 8 small radishes, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 whole scallions, cut on the diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled if desired and cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Top with radishes, scallions, and cucumber. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Whisk sour cream, creme fraiche, vinegar, and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve immediately
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.