- 1 cup whole unsalted pistachios, plus 1/4 cup slivered or chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Process whole pistachios, sugar, and salt in a food processor until finely ground. Add butter, vanilla, and eggs, and process until smooth. Add flour, and pulse until just combined.
- Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each halfway. Sprinkle with raspberries and slivered or chopped pistachios. Bake until firm and pulling away from liners, about 28 minutes. Let cool in tins on wire racks.
Cupcakes will keep, covered, for up to 2 days.