Strawberries in Red Wine
Martha Stewart Living, September 2007
- 1 pint small strawberries, hulled
- 8 brown-sugar cubes, substitute 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated brown sugar
- 2 cups fruity red wine, such as Zinfandel
- Strawberries with stems (optional), for garnish
- Almond-Orange Biscotti (http://www.marthastewart.com/281270/almond-orange-biscotti), for serving
- Divide hulled strawberries and sugar among glasses. Pour 1/4 cup wine into each glass. Garnish with strawberries with stems if desired. Serve with biscotti.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.