If you don't have any leftover vegetables, you can cook (roast, saute, or steam) 4 cups of your favorite vegetables.
Everyday Food, May Early Summer 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 4 cups Roasted Zucchini, Onion, and Peppers (http://www.marthastewart.com/263449/roasted-zucchini-onion-and-peppers)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a 9 1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Drain any liquid from leftover roasted zucchini, onion, and peppers; place in pie plate.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with grated Parmesan
cheese, coarse salt, and ground pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Bake until top is golden and center is set, 35 to 40 minutes; cool 5 minutes before serving.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.