Roasted Carrots with Feta and Parsley
Rich, earthy carrots get a hint of tang from crumbled feta, and a sweet touch from fresh parsley.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 pounds medium carrots, cut 1/2 inch thick on the bias
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss carrots with oil on a rimmed
baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until
carrots are caramelized and tender, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer carrots to a bowl, and toss with feta and parsley.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.