Blood Orange Martini
This refreshing blood orange martini cocktail recipe is a great way to relax during summer happy hour.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2006
- 1/2 cup citrus-flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284137/simple-syrup)
- Dried blood orange segments, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, juice, and simple syrup with ice; shake well. Strain into 2 martini glasses, and garnish with orange segments.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.