This recipe is from Anne Ford, of Palo Alto, California.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine, or water
- 2 pounds salmon fillet
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. with a rack in the center. Make the glaze: In a small bowl, stir brown sugar, olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and white wine until the sugar has dissolved.
- Cut salmon fillet into 4 equal-size pieces; arrange, skin side down, in a single layer in a baking dish. Pour glaze over the fish, and turn to coat evenly.
- Bake until fish is opaque but still bright pink inside, basting every few minutes with glaze from baking dish, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.