Buttery Broccoli with Parsley
Parsley perks up broccoli for an easy and impressive side dish.
Everyday Food, March 2009
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 heads broccoli (about 1 1/2 pounds total), florets halved, stalks trimmed, peeled, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with 1 inch water. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli; cover, and steam until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove basket, pour off water, and return broccoli to pan. Toss with butter, parsley, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.