Arugula Salad with Grilled Chicken, Corn, Tomatoes, and Blue Cheese
Everyday Food, July 2009
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grates
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound arugula (about 3 bunches), thick stems removed
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola (2 ounces)
- Heat grill to high; clean and lightly oil hot grates. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes; cut into strips.
- Cut off tip of each cob. Stand corn in a wide shallow bowl; using a sharp knife, slice downward to release kernels. Discard cobs.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula, tomatoes, Gorgonzola, chicken, and corn and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.