White Bean Salad
Everyday Food, April 2006
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 8
Yield Serves 8
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 4 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together parsley, oil, lemon juice, and scallions; add beans. Season generously with salt and pepper, and toss gently. Serve at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.