Roast Chicken and Vegetable Soup
This satisfying soup can be made with the recipe for Double Roast Chicken or your own roast chicken and roasted vegetable leftovers.
Martha Stewart Baby, Special Issue 2000
- 2 cups <u>Homemade Chicken Stock</u>, or low-sodium canned chicken broth, skimmed of fat
- 1 cup , cut into bite-sized pieces, from each of assorted vegetables and roast chicken <u>Double Roast Chicken</u>
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, leaves
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat stock in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken, vegetables, and thyme. Simmer until hot, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.