Simplest Turkey Soup
Martha Stewart Living, November 2008
- 8 cups Turkey Stock (http://www.marthastewart.com/262514/turkey-stock)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 small carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 ounces dried wide egg noodles (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- Coarsely chopped fresh dill, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Bring stock to a boil, and season with salt and pepper. Add carrots and noodles, and return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until carrots are tender and noodles are al dente, about 4 minutes. Stir in turkey, and simmer for 1 minute. Sprinkle with dill, and serve with lemon wedges.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.