Chopped Cucumber and Peanut Salad
Photography: Sang An
Martha Stewart Living, October 2000
- 3 large cucumbers (about 2 pounds), peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice, and place in a medium bowl. Add peanuts, mint, lime juice, oil, salt, and crushed red-pepper flakes, and stir to combine.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to let flavors meld before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.