Salami and Cream Cheese Sandwich
Here's a healthy and satisfying make-ahead meal that kids will love: salami and cream cheese sandwiches.
Everyday Food, June 2006
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 ounces salami (about 6 slices), thinly sliced
- 1/2 small bunch arugula, trimmed and washed
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Spread mustard on one slice of bread; top with salami and arugula. Spread cream cheese on the other slice of bread; close sandwich. Serve, or refrigerate, wrapped tightly in wax paper or plastic, up to overnight. Cut in half.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.