Bean, Red Onion, and Parsley Salad
Everyday Food, March 2010
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine beans, onion, parsley, extra-virgin olive oil, and red-wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.