Rocky Road Sundae
Martha Stewart Living, July/August 1999
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 8 scoops (about 1 pint) chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops (about 1/2 pint) coffee ice cream
- 1 cup <u>Chocolate Sauce</u>
- 3/4 cup <u>Marshmallow Sauce</u>
- 2 1/2 ounces milk chocolate, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place hazelnuts in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; toast until skins begin to split, about 10 minutes. Rub warm nuts with a clean kitchen towel to remove skins. Return nuts to tray; toast until fragrant and golden brown, 10 minutes more. Let cool.
- Place 2 scoops chocolate ice cream and 1 scoop coffee ice cream in each of four bowls. Top with chocolate and marshmallow sauces. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and milk chocolate chunks; serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.