Grilled Chicken Platter
Everyday Food, June 2009
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 loaf Italian bread
- 2 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 4 lemons
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- Romaine lettuce
- In a food processor, puree almonds, parsley, 2 tablespoons olive oil, water, and lemon zest; season pesto with salt and pepper.
- Cut bread, zucchini, and onion into thick slices and halve lemons; toss with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until vegetables are cooked through and bread and lemons are lightly charred.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper; grill until cooked through. Spread bread with pesto. Serve chicken platter with romaine lettuce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.