Corn Cobs With Cheddar Butter
A cheesy spread on fresh summer corn may seem like gilding the lily, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Enjoy leftover cheddar butter on biscuits.
Everyday Food, September 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 6 ears corn, shucked and broken in half
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons finely grated white cheddar cheese
- Ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add corn, and cook until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together butter, cheese, and a pinch of pepper.
- Serve corn immediately, with cheddar butter on the side (and a knife for spreading).
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.