Curried Chicken Breasts
This recipe comes from Lee Durels of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Everyday Food, January/February 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put chicken breast halves into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, honey, mustard, curry powder, and salt, and cook over medium heat, stirring, until the mixture begins to bubble.
- Pour over chicken; bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.