Pan-Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Everyday Food, October 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 4
Yield Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound small new potatoes, halved
- 6 cloves peeled garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, cut sides down, and garlic; cook, turning potatoes occasionally, until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add rosemary and 1/2 cup water; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook, turning potatoes occasionally, until tender and water has evaporated, 15 to 20 minutes (check after 15 minutes and add more water if potatoes are not done).
- Strip leaves from rosemary sprigs; discard stems and scatter leaves. Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.