Fresh Kiwi-Grape Juice
Because vitamin C breaks down quickly, fresh-squeezed juice is the best choice; a kiwi version packs a walloping amount of the antioxidant.
Martha Stewart Living, January 2007
- 8 ripe kiwis (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled
- 2 cups green grapes (about 12 ounces)
- 2 Granny Smith apples (about 1 pound), cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Slice 2 kiwis crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds, then cut each round into quarters; reserve for garnish.
- Cut remaining 6 kiwis into large pieces. Using an electric juicer, juice kiwis, grapes, and apples, and transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in lemon juice. Transfer to a pitcher filled with ice.
- Divide juice among 4 glasses. Garnish with kiwi, and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.