Green Peas and Wild Mint
Martha Stewart Living, November 2003
- 2 pounds English peas, shelled
- 1/2 medium red onion, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, torn mixed mint leaves (such as peppermint, spearmint, and black mint)
- Sparkling Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/262074/sparkling-vinaigrette)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine peas, onion, and mint. Add vinaigrette, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.