Dill Potato Salad
Add your favorite ingredients to this potato salad, such as onions, scallions, chopped hard-cooked egg, or basil instead of dill.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 3/4 pounds leftover Potato Packets (http://www.marthastewart.com/283814/potato-packets), 1 packet
- Garlic cloves from leftover Potato Packets (http://www.marthastewart.com/283814/potato-packets), optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Cut leftover grilled potatoes in half, and place in a large bowl. Using the edge of a metal spoon, lightly smash potatoes, leaving large chunks.
- Squeeze a few garlic cloves into bowl, if desired; add dill, sour cream, and red-wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until just combined. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.