- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups large unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Whisk together maple syrup, sugar, oil, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add oats, pecans, and coconut, and toss well to coat.
- Spread granola mixture on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring every 20 minutes, until golden brown, 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet.
Granola can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.