The Pickler Sandwich
Martha Stewart Kids, Late Summer
For the Sandwiches
- 4 top-split hot dog rolls, or small hero rolls
- 1/2 cup sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- 1/2 head butterhead lettuce<br><br>
For Egg Salad: (Makes 2 cups)
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish, drained
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Stir together eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. If not using egg salad immediately, it can be refrigerated, covered, up to 1 day.
- Open rolls, or split lengthwise. Fill with egg salad; top with pickles and lettuce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.