Frosting for Christmas Tree Cupcakes
Serve this showy dessert this holiday season. Christmas Tree Cakes are laden with snowy frosting and sprinkled with sanding sugar. Save some sugar to create beds of "snow" for serving.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2007
- Yield Makes 2 cups, enough for 12 trees
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until very smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Add sugar, and beat for 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Use immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.