- 4 flour tortillas, (10-inch or burrito-size)
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 pound sliced leftover turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover Cranberry Chutney (http://www.marthastewart.com/285397/cranberry-chutney), plus more, for serving (optional)
- 8 slices thick Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread one side of each tortilla with 1 tablespoon mustard. Divide the turkey over one half of each mustard-coated side; dress with cranberry chutney (about 2 tablespoons per quesadilla). Layer each with 2 Brie slices, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold and press to seal edges. Brush on all sides with olive oil; transfer to two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until cheese has melted and tortillas are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve topped with more chutney, if desired.
Because Brie melts so quickly, it's important to use thick slices, and to place them toward the center of the tortillas. This way, the cheese won't ooze out of the quesadillas during baking.