Sea Bass with Warm Vegetable Salad
Martha Stewart Living, May 2003
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 5 5-ounce skinless sea bass fillets
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Roasted Pepper Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/260408/roasted-pepper-sauce)
- Warm Vegetable Salad (http://www.marthastewart.com/263307/warm-vegetable-salad)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place in pan skin-side down. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Turn, and cook until golden brown and medium-to-medium-rare in the center, about 5 minutes more.
- Place a spoonful of sauce and some warm vegetable salad in the center of each plate. Top with a piece of fish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.