Mini Barbecue Meatball Sliders
This recipe for mini barbecue meatball sliders is from the January/February 2008 issue of Everyday Food.
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2008
- Vegetable oil, such as safflower, for baking sheet
- 12 Light Turkey Meatballs (http://www.marthastewart.com/263516/light-turkey-meatballs)
- 12 party-size potato rolls, split
- 1/2 cup best-quality store-bought barbecue sauce
- Preheat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet; place meatballs on sheet. Broil, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Place meatballs inside rolls and top with barbecue sauce.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.