Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Everyday Food, April 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 12 ounces each), trimmed of excess fat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 jar (10 to 12 ounces) apricot jam, (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- Heat broiler; set rack 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Rub pork with oil; season with salt and pepper. Broil 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk together jam and mustard. Cook over medium heat until jam melts, 3 to 4 minutes; remove from heat. Transfer half to a small bowl for brushing. Cover pan to keep remaining sauce warm.
- Remove pork from broiler; brush with reserved sauce. Continue broiling until pork is blackened in spots and registers 150 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Cover pork loosely with foil; let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Serve drizzled with warm sauce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.