Sparkling Sorbet Floats
On date night, finish off a spiffy Italian meal by tempting your sweetheart and satiating your sweet tooth with this refreshing and refined dessert.
Everyday Food, January 2008
- 1/2 cup raspberry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup lemon sorbet, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup chilled white sparkling wine, such as Prosecco
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded fresh mint leaves
- Place two small glass bowls in the freezer until chilled, at least 5 minutes. Dividing evenly, scoop raspberry and lemon sorbet into chilled bowls. Pour sparkling wine over sorbet, and garnish with mint; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.