Iceberg Wedges with Gorgonzola Dressing
Everyday Food, September 2009
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola (1 ounce)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 head of iceburg lettuce
- Ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine everything but the lettuce. Mash some of the cheese to thicken dressing.
- Core the lettuce and cut into 8 wedges. To serve, drizzle dressing over top of wedges and sprinkle with ground pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.