- 1/2 recipe Grilled Tomatoes (http://www.marthastewart.com/282812/grilled-tomatoes)
- 1 jalapeno chile
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- While preparing grilled tomatoes, grill jalapeno, turning occasionally, until charred all over. Rub off skin with a paper towel; finely chop jalapeno (include seeds for added heat).
- In a bowl, toss tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro with lime juice. Season with salt, as desired.
This salsa will keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.