Note: This salsa will keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1/2 recipe Grilled Tomatoes (http://www.marthastewart.com/282812/grilled-tomatoes)
- 1 jalapeno chile
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- While preparing grilled tomatoes, grill jalapeno, turning occasionally, until charred all over. Rub off skin with a paper towel; finely chop jalapeno (include seeds for added heat).
- In a bowl, toss tomatoes, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro with lime juice. Season with salt, as desired.
This salsa will keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.