Very Berry Sundae
Using 1 1/4-inch ice-cream scoops gives this sundae a delicate appearance.
Martha Stewart Living, July/August 1999
- 3/4 pint strawberry ice cream
- 3/4 pint raspberry and/or strawberry sorbet
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Sauce Raspberry Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/261664/raspberry-sauce)
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Sauce Marshmallow Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/261304/marshmallow-sauce)
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Line two small baking pans with parchment paper. Using a miniature ice-cream scoop, scoop strawberry ice cream, placing scoops on prepared pan; transfer to freezer. Repeat process with sorbet. Let scoops freeze 30 minutes.
- Arrange scoops of ice cream and sorbet among four dishes; top with raspberry sauce, marshmallow sauce, and raspberries. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.