Asparagus with Yogurt Dip
Everyday Food, April 2009
- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Steamed Asparagus (http://www.marthastewart.com/284386/steamed-asparagus)
- In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves, and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled steamed asparagus with dip.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.