- 2 pieces lavash bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper; place 2 pieces of lavash (or large pita bread, split in half horizontally) on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, and 1 minced garlic clove. Brush mixture evenly over lavash; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon dried oregano. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Bake until golden and crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Break in half, and serve.
Lavash is sold in most supermarkets; if you can't find it, a large pita works just as well.