Roast Chicken Salad with Feta and Greens
This satisfying salad can be made with the recipe for Double Roast Chicken or your own roast chicken and roasted vegetable leftovers. White-wine vinegar may be substituted for the lemon juice.
Martha Stewart Baby, Special Issue 2000
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup shredded <a href="http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/double-roast-chicken">Double Roast Chicken</a>
- 1 cup assorted roasted vegetables (see <a href="http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/double-roast-chicken">Double Roast Chicken</a>)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper; set the vinaigrette aside.
- Arrange the salad greens, chicken, and vegetables on a dinner plate. Sprinkle with scallions and feta cheese, and drizzle with reserved vinaigrette. Serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.